Excellent opportunity to develop key account management and sales skills with unlimited earning potential and the ability to make an impact in a emerging, growing company with strong partnerships and customers.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to add more members to our organization. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are interested in software sales in an early-stage growing business with an amazing opportunity for growth.
- Drive sales of Zovy solutions
- Act as a brand ambassador always seizing opportunities to increase Zovy’s visibility in the marketplace
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities through a combination of cold calling, email outreach, and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Engage with prospects in order to position Zovy’s solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis and references
- Consistently utilize CRM tools (Salesforce.com) to track activity and forecast business
- Some travel within the US and Canada may be required
Why Work at Zovy?
We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission, and bonus potential.
We offer excellent benefits including:
- Employee equity programs
- 401(k) plans with a company match
- Medical, dental, vision care and life insurance
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation time
- Reward and recognition for the great things you do
Key experience and skills we’re seeking in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ Years of Enterprise B2B selling experience
- Experience with SaaS selling preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated business acumen including process orientation and strategic thinking skills
- Experiencing working in a sales team environment with a technical staff assigned to help with sales opportunities
- Experience using various social media platforms to find and develop new business opportunities
- Desire to both manage existing accounts to grow our footprint in accounts and find new business from greenfield prospect pool
- Experience in emerging technology field preferred
- Creativity in working with marketing and executive team to find new avenues for expanding our corporate branding strategy
Zovy, formerly Rand Secure Data, was recently acquired and is located in Waltham, MA. As a newly independent company, Zovy offers limitless opportunity for growth within a startup environment.
Although a startup through acquisition, Zovy is built on a foundation dating back more than 10 years as a division of Rand Worldwide. Zovy has partnerships with leading manufacturers like HP, Autonomy, Microsoft etc. and strong financial backing to give our employees the stability not often available in this type of opportunity rich environment.
Zovy is a leading provider of data governance solutions that combine ultra-security and high-performance with simplicity, accessibility and affordability. Zovy offers industry leading data archiving, email archiving, backup and eDiscovery solutions that allow companies to simplify IT strategies, lower overall costs and free up resources without having to make any sacrifices in terms of functionality, security or control.
We are looking for individuals who are driven to sell, if you have a passion for selling we’d like to hear from you!
Zovy is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status.