Zeel Massage On Demand®, a revolutionary way of booking same-day in-home massage by app or on zeel.com, is looking for great people to join our core Operations Team. This team is responsible both for recruiting and training massage therapists and for helping Zeel customers to book in-home massages.
This role is a customer service/sales hybrid that requires the ability to multi-task, handle multiple lines of communication, and solve problems. It’s an ideal position for a recent graduate looking to join a fun team that’s creating an exciting new way for clients to book massage.
· Working with therapists on the phone and in person to explain and promote Zeel
· Training therapists on Zeel’s appointment booking system and customer service standards
· Top-quality customer service via email, text and phone
· Coordinating with Zeel marketing and events teams on outreach and communications
Ideally, you have:
· 1-2 years of experience in a customer service or sales role (ideally)
· Initiative and resourcefulness
· Extremely strong verbal & written communication skills
· An obsession with making sure customers are happy
Zeel delivers Massage On Demand® – top-quality massages from licensed, vetted massage therapists to homes, hotels, workplaces, and events in as little as an hour, or up to a month in advance. With Zeel, customers enjoy a massage in the comfort, convenience, safety, and privacy of the place and time of their choosing, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, with start times as early as 8 am and as late as 10:30 pm. Booking, scheduling, and payment is made easy with the Zeel app for iPhone and Android. Zeel Massage On Demand is available in the greater NYC area, including Westchester, Long Island, Bergen County, and Fairfield County; Southern Florida, from Miami to Palm Beach; the greater San Francisco Bay Area; and Southern California, including Los Angeles, Orange County, Ventura County, and Palm Springs.
To apply to this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume, and the subject title Ops Associate.