We are looking for the right person to join Team Finance at Zeel, the original Massage On Demand® app. Zeel is growing exponentially and we’d like you to join us for the ride!
This role requires flexibility and the ability to solve problems on the spot. You must have a high attention to detail and follow-through. Knowing the difference between a debit and a credit is a must.
This is an ideal position for someone with a few years of experience under their belt. You’ll be part of the ground-breaking (and fun) company that’s made in-home, on-demand massage a reality.
· Review, code, process and maintain A/R and A/P systems
· Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining accounting records and reconciling accounts including cash, prepaid and accrued expenses, gift cards, and deferred revenue
· Handle inquiries from vendors, contractors, and employees in a timely, professional manner
· Prepare sales tax returns for multiple states
· Prepare and distribute 1099, 1096 and other related tax forms
· Audit employee expenses to ensure compliance with corporate policy before paying
· Process month-end balancing and journal entries
· Assist with the month-end process and monthly close package including preparing financial statements and variance analyses
· Prepare, record and audit payroll
· Lead internal and external audits
· Aid in architecting and implementing company controls during growth
· Ad hoc projects and analysis that supports decision making of management
Ideally, you have:
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting
· Five years of accounting experience required
· Working knowledge of GAAP and financial reporting
· High proficiency for Excel and Quickbooks (you will be tested)
· Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with all levels of management
· Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to work well in a collaborative, team oriented environment
Compensation: salary, healthcare, stock options and open vacation policy.
To apply to this position, email email@example.com with a cover letter, resume, and the subject title Accounting.