The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management and Business Development with a focus on Fortune 50-500 clients across the United States. We are on the front lines of brand control allowing companies to display everything from enhanced content lists like menus to hyperlocal marketing messages in local search results on all the places consumers are looking.
We are looking for Enterprise Account Managers with a strong background in digital. You will be responsible for new client implementation and relationship management as well as ensuring adoption and engagement with the Yext platform. Account Managers play an integral role in our business, building strong working relationships with each and every client and driving annual renewals and upsells. Account Managers will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Business Development and Product Management to accelerate usage and relay client needs.
Salary is competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
- Establish consultative and trusted relationships with clients
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently
- Drive upsell opportunities into Yext’s existing client base
- Transition new clients into the company seamlessly and create consistent process across all clients
- Develop best practices and process strategies
- Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Drive planning sessions to ensure client is able to fully leverage Yext to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and check in points with key clients
- Phenomenal communication skills and organized project management
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Digital/Technology Account Management
- Superior Client Service and relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experienced in data analysis and excel work
- Leadership in developing world class client presentations / QBR leadership
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
- Blend of search, technological and/or display experience
- Experienced in on-boarding clients; implementation and integration experience
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer personalized snacks and meals in the office, a snooze room, a fun room, flexible hours and vacation, 401(k), and of course, excellent health, dental, and vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. The Yext leadership supports our team in moving forward – with business objectives and career growth.
Yext provides local cloud-computing services for marketers to manage their geodata and content and connect it everywhere, so they can deliver localized campaigns across channels like ads, listings, landing pages, and other surfaces. Yext has over 200,000 subscribers to the Local Marketing Cloud including Fortune 500 companies and top retailers.
Yext is based in New York City and has over 200 employees. You can learn about the Yext team and culture on themuse, a bit about our history in Forbes, and about our most recent launch (including internationalization!) in Tech Crunch.
Yext was named by Inc 500 as one of fastest growing private companies in 2011 (Top 10 in NYC). Yext was also named to Business Insider’s 2012 Silicon Alley 100 list, as one of the world’s most valuable private tech companies, and cited by Business Insider as one of the 13 companies that could be New York’s next billion-dollar exit.
Our 40,000 sq. ft. office is located on Madison Square Park, and our open office structure allows for collaboration across business functions as we continue to grow. We believe in pushing boundaries and moving above the rules. Apply if you want to make a huge impact in driving one of the fastest growing startups in NYC.