Are you looking to disrupt a stagnant industry with some cool technology? Want to work with some A-players who have real experience building a multi-million dollar business? Are you a crazy hard worker with a passion for the startup lifestyle? We’d love to tell you more about HigherMe – our recruiting platform is going to revolutionize the way retail and service employers find and hire their employees.
We’re looking for a scrappy sales hustler that wants to work for a fun, agile startup disrupting an old and boring industry.
We’re from Boston, but participating in Y Combinator’s winter batch in Mountain View California. We may stay in Silicon Valley after the program ends, or we may come back to Boston – we’re hopeful you’re on board for either decision.
What we do
HigherMe helps retail & hourly employers find better employees faster. Using matching algorithms and video, our recruitment platform helps managers find, screen, and hire employees. Applicants record a 30-second video pitch to showcase their personality, and our analytics help screen the best candidates.
This role will involve:
– Calling prospective small business owners
– Selling our candidate finding & screening solution – helping their hiring managers save time, and finding better employment candidates
– Following up with customers and keeping them engaged in the process
We’re looking for
– A super-crazy extroverted person who is right at home cold-calling 100 companies in a day and hearing “No” 80% of the time
– Someone who can work long, insane hours as we begin to scale up our company and prepare to raise money
– Someone with a bachelor’s degree from a decent school, most likely in business or marketing – but we’re open
– Someone with 1-2 years experience, or fresh out of school – but we’ll consider talking to more experienced folks, too
Contact for more info: email@example.com
HigherMe helps retail and service employers find better employees faster.