We’re looking for Java developers for SaaS projects that will change the world. Come amaze us with your technical prowess and join a band of coders who are building the next generation crowdsourcing platform. The main responsibilities of the java developer will be to gather and analyze requirements, design solutions, create unit tests, develop new functionality, create documentation and troubleshoot issues.
• Minimum of 5 years of Java development
• Understanding of design patterns, OOP and data structures
• FreeMarker, JBoss Rules/Drools, HighCharts, Quartz Scheduler, MySQL, Quartz Scheduler, Machine learning, Saas, crowdsourcing applications, Bootstrap, 3rd party application integration (e.g. SSO, Facebook, Tweeter, Spring Social)
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science
• Strong communication skills but off-the-charts coding skills
• Passion for writing and debugging code
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Embrace change in every part of development
This position will work out of our New York office. We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, stock options, paid time off, casual dress code, and the chance to get involved in new and exciting technologies.
WorkFusion is a software-as-a-service crowd computing platform that turns enterprise knowledge processes into online workflows, automates repetitive work, crowdsources judgment work, and focuses subject matter experts on high-value work. It was founded on the belief that sophisticated software should make it easy for businesses to leverage the combined power of three key resources: Automation tools, Crowdsourced workers, and Employee experts (ACE).