We’re looking for a Dev Ops Engineer who will be responsible for deploying, configuring and monitoring the hosted server infrastructure. The Operations Engineer will also work closely with our developers to support the software development life cycle.
• Configure, administer, and document all aspects of a cloud-based infrastructure
• Spearhead projects that increase security, reliability, maintainability, and scalability
• Provide 24/7 operational support in accordance with SLAs
• Assist with application deployment, operation, monitoring, profiling/performance tuning, and troubleshooting
• 5+ years experience as Linux System Administration maintaining high-availability production systems
• 3+ years experience with EC2, Amazon Web Services and related cloud technologies
• Experience with automation tools such as Jenkins and Chef, log management, monitoring and intrusion detection.
• Experience with AWS s3, RD2, API Development, Cloud Formation, PUPPET, Chef, Ruby, Python, MongoDB, Linux.
• Strong knowledge of scripting and security best practices
• Knowledge of databases, slow query analysis and performance tuning
• Experience using JIRA and working in an Agile environment
• Can document and create infrastructure diagrams
• Thrives in startup environment
This position will work out of our New York office. We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, stock options, paid time off, casual dress code, and the chance to get involved in new and exciting technologies.
WorkFusion is a software-as-a-service crowd computing platform that turns enterprise knowledge processes into online workflows, automates repetitive work, crowdsources judgment work, and focuses subject matter experts on high-value work. It was founded on the belief that sophisticated software should make it easy for businesses to leverage the combined power of three key resources: Automation tools, Crowdsourced workers, and Employee experts (ACE).