Kiwi is looking for leaders who have no fear in dealing with ambiguity, the willingness to share in experiences as a team, and a diverse career outlook. If you’re someone who’s looking for a steady job with regular hours, having aspirations to work on only one aspect of business or engineering, we respect that – but Kiwi may not be for you. If you’re someone who’s motivated by trying new things, infinite curiosity about how things work, and a passion to be a technological pioneer, then definitely give us a shout.
What we need:
As a motion software provider, our engineers essentially ensure our continued existence. As a Kiwi Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and updating our mobile apps and libraries while also working on new projects and collaborating with our team of algorithm, web, and mobile engineers.
What you bring:
- Practical experience developing natively in either iOS or Android
- Experience with Android Studio or XCode IDE’s
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of mathematical knowledge including matrices and vector computations
- Digital Signal Processing (filtering techniques, base pattern matching)
- Real time algorithm design and batch processing techniques on sensor data
- Good understanding of platform limitations, and system knowledge
- Strong eye for detail at both code level and overall application UX
- Self-starter with the ability to embrace ambiguity & autonomy
- The desire to join a team that plans to change the world
Languages & Frameworks at Kiwi:
- Web: React, Less
- Java (Android)
About Kiwi Wearable
Kiwi is a startup based in Toronto that develops tools to enable companies to integrate motion recognition technologies in their product. We offer extremely challenging, yet equally rewarding experiences for everyone at Kiwi.