The Web Product Manager will research and evaluate new web functionality to increase engagement and conversion. This position is also responsible for leading internal development teams to execute on the product roadmap and to manage the product through its entire life cycle and to monitor performance. This role will also be responsible to work with marketing to develop for new web product launches to improve the user interface, increase conversion and engagement. Web product manager will coordinate implementation of new projects as well as analyze impact of new launches and features. Ideal candidate should have web management experience in consumer health field (FSA, HSA, HRA).
- Gather, validate, and evaluate product requirements through market, user, and competitive research. The main focus of the role will be to improve the website (user interface) to offer on-trend features and functionality to ensure our competitive edge.
- Manage the product development process from inception to product delivery, growth, and maintenance.
- Define product strategy and direction and develop and maintain long-term product roadmaps.
- Define product features and benefits for new and existing site functionality, including writing detailed product requirements documents.
- Lead product launches and enhancements in the marketplace and to ensure that value propositions, messaging, and marketing activities achieve goals and coordinate with IT to ensure launch deadlines are met and meet the objectives outlined in business requirements document.
- Monitor the release process and prioritize the placement of new products or enhancements in a release, balancing organizational objectives, product strategy, and market needs.
- Serve as the internal and external champion for the web site.
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA desired.
- Requires a minimum of 5-6 years of experience, in a product management or equivalent role at ecommerce companies or consumer related health care (FSA,HSA, HRA).
- Passion for technology and the internet and strong awareness of emerging web trends.
- Results-oriented self-starter who can operate under minimal supervision.
- In-depth knowledge of the product development and evaluation process. Experience with JIRA a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML coding.
- Strong writing skills with past experience in writing business requirements documentation.
- Skills required include business acumen, creativity, interpersonal skills, and quantitative analytical abilities.
- Must be an outstanding communicator and be comfortable interacting with a diverse group of technical and non-technical people including senior executives, sales, marketing, development, operations, customers and business partners.
One-stop-destination for Flexible Spending Accounts where you can buy FSA eligible products, search for services and learn about your FSA.