We are seeking a talented Web Application Specialist who thrives in a collaborative work environment. In this role you will be responsible for customizing, deploying, and maintaining a range of products for our Fortune 500 clients’ events. You will also work with the team to provide feedback, modify features and assist in implementing the technical aspects of the eshots solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Accurately configure and populate content for our proprietary Survey, Microsite and Email products
- Work cross-functionally with the Account Management, Graphics and Quality Assurance teams
- Contribute timely feedback to improve processes, tools and products
- Be responsible for confirming requirements, developing, testing, and managing client deliverables to targeted release dates
- Perform rotating technical support role once every 5-6 weeks, which requires answering client calls during technical support hours (including weekends)
- Perform research to troubleshoot reported issues and problem-solve to resolution
- Proactively determines any potential risks with the technical implementation approach and integration of complex project components. Escalates risks and recommends solutions.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma and 6 months to a year of technical higher education preferred, prior basic application experience is helpful.
- Prior experience in email and web platform technologies
- Working familiarity with databases (MySQL preferred)
- Ability to organize, prioritize and solve multiple issues simultaneously timely and efficiently.
- Problem-solving skills: listening to, interpreting, and meeting the needs of others, diagnosing and rectifying problems
- Ability to maintain quality of work while working on multiple projects.
- Technical aptitude and desire to grow in a fast paced and collaborative environment.
Our Core Values:
- Change: Continuous reinvention.
- Passion: Never give up, never give in.
- Discipline: You can’t manage what you can’t measure.
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, eshots is the leading event intelligence platform in the experiential marketing industry. We help our clients set and benchmark event strategies, maximize consumer lead capture and track/convert those leads into sales.