Techweek is currently searching for a rockstar to join our Sales team as a VP of Strategic Partnerships.
The VP of Strategic Partnerships is primarily responsible for driving sponsor relations for Techweek. This is a revenue-generating role, and critical to the success of each Techweek event as we continue to expand into new markets. To be more exact, our ideal candidate will handle the following:
- Develop/pitch sponsorship packages designed to meet clients’ needs of brand representation
- Cultivate relationships with current and prospective sponsors
- Serve as the key client contact and own client service relationships for multiple accounts
- Research and build contact lists of business decision makers and leading companies in technology or doing business with technology
- Explore and help develop new markets
- Develop and implement customer acquisition and retention strategies to include lead generation
- Own and establish relationships with key stakeholders
- Lead meetings, including at a team level, and develop future plans for the company across all departments
- Manage customer databases and mailing lists
- Conduct market research as necessary to understand and leverage market trends for company brands
- Provide analytical support and project management for a variety of organizational initiatives
- Willingness to travel 10% of the time
Do I qualify?
We only hire top talent. While we are looking for certain skill sets, we’re interested in individuals with drive and passion. If you don’t fit the requirements below, please include a cover letter explaining why you’d be the best fit for the role. We review each and every applicant that comes our way!
- 3-5 years of experience
- Performance driven
- Go getter with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional analytical skills with ROI mentality
- Experience with Salesforce and PowerPoint is a plus
So, what will Techweek offer me?
- Competitive compensation with opportunities for promotion
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Casual fun and high energy work environment in River North
- Access to industry leaders
- Happy hours, events, and more with an incredible team!
Sounds awesome! Where do I apply?
Resume, cover letter, and recent work samples required. Please send your application to our VP of People, Isha Hamdani. She can be reached at email@example.com.
Techweek is a leading national conference and festival that hosts a 7-day series of events with a two-day technology conference and expo. The events bring together a diverse cross-section of the technology ecosystems in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Detroit, Kansas City, Havana, and more cities soon. We create and curate engaging media, dynamic events, and disruptive content on web, digital, and interactive technology, bringing together diverse communities of entrepreneurs, corporate professionals, and thought leaders.