We’re looking for an experienced VP of Marketing to help us build our first marketing team and design the repeatable process that scales us from tens to hundreds of millions in sales. The function of the marketing team is to generate high quality leads for our sales team using marketing automation, online advertising, content marketing, SEO, and social media, and to manage comprehensive analytics, tracking leads all the way through the funnel to calculate the return on each dollar for our various campaigns. A background in demand generation is required.
- Build and manage our marketing team
- Design our marketing strategy and spending allocation across various channels
- Setup and manage marketing automation
- Setup and manage our Adwords campaigns
- Use data warehousing to measure the exact ROI for each campaign by tracking the cost per lead through the entire funnel.
- 4 year degree
- 6+ years B2B marketing experience
- Demand generation experience at a B2B technology company
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRM
- Experience with Marketo or equivalent marketing automation
- Experience with optimizing campaigns in Google Adwords
- Data-driven and focused on measurable results
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and wear many hats
- Understanding of basic SEO
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries a plus
- Stock Options
- Tax-free transportation program
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance and Life Insurance
- Daily lunch catered from the best local restaurants plus snacks and drinks
- Team-building activities like wine tastings and cooking classes
- Credit towards gym membership
- $500 annual budget for career development
ZeroCater takes the stress out of feeding your office. With vendors all over, we bring the best local fare to your people each day to foster collaboration and inspire creativity.