VMTurbo, a leader in the virtualization management software space, most recently named to Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies List at number 26, is seeking a Customer Education Specialist. In this role, your primary responsibility is to deliver a variety of VMTurbo training courses virtually and through blogs. You will partner VMTurbo’s rapidly growing customer base, to help them achieve success after product implementation.
- Train customers on using VMTurbo Products
- Actively participate in VMTurbo’s green circle community
- Respond to customer requests, triage issues, and follow up with the appropriate VMTurbo teams to resolve
- Develop training courseware, how-to docs, and short videos
- 0-2 years professional experience
- Highly motivated
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Ability to successfully gain an understanding of core customer needs
- Excellent time management skills
- Carry high degree of competence in completing duties in a timely and effective manner
- Must be a competitive, passionate team player
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
VMTurbo is Software-Driven Control system for virtualized data centers and the cloud actually manages your data center rather than just presenting more data. VMTurbo doesn’t force users to consume an ever-growing mountain of data to make decisions about how to keep their environment in a healthy state – we give that data to the VMs to work it out.How? VMTurbo Operations Manager – our core platform – leverages basic economic theory. In effect VMTurbo “teaches” the VMs how to price their resources based on efficient market supply and demand. This market-based process enables your own data center to generate the actions needed to drive it to a healthy state and control it there. In doing so, VMTurbo assures application performance while maximizing utilization of your environment’s physical – and human – resources, elevating system admins to focus on more strategic tasks while reducing the CapEx and OpEx required to manage virtualized data centers.