Offerpop is seeking a Visual Designer to join our team. The Design team supports a wide range of creative needs for the company, both internal and external, ensuring all materials and projects are delivered in alignment with Offerpop’s voice and brand. This position reports to the Creative Director and works closely with all members of the Marketing team and other stakeholders to successfully support and deliver marketing and communication initiatives.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and self disciplined designer who is constantly looking to learn more. Our ideal candidate is their own project manager who takes proactive ownership of their assignments and offers design solutions that go beyond the request when appropriate. They ask questions or seek feedback without being prompted. They understand where the boundaries are, and then figure out how to push them.
As one of our designers you will:
• Help develop marketing campaign concepts and design direction.
• Touch on many different types of design: ebooks, webinars, infographics, case studies, landing pages, email banners and templates, web ads, website assets and pages, one sheets, trade show booths, and more.
• Provide design direction for priority leadership presentations, as well as pitch and sales decks for high profile clients and deals.
• Contribute to ongoing updates and maintenance of our corporate website and maintain a day to day relationship with our external development team to facilitate necessary changes.
• Drive, evolve, and enforce the Offerpop brand.
• 3-4 years experience as a well rounded visual designer. Experience with in-house, corporate marketing focused design is preferred.
• Proven proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Powerpoint.
• Knowledge of additional Adobe software such as Adobe Edge or After Effects is a plus.
• Working knowledge of web standards and development (CSS/HTML).
• Actual front end development experience/knowledge (such as working with Github, .less markups, CMS flows, etc,) is a big plus.
• Comfortable communicating with, taking input from, and presenting to a variety of people, including senior management.
• Attention to detail should be second nature, and impeccable file management and organization is a must.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university in Graphic Design or other related discipline.
• Flexibility needed to easily adapt to shifting priorities. Ability to self-manage multiple projects and deadlines at once is a must.
• A PDF or digital portfolio is required.
Offerpop's Visual UGC Marketing SaaS platform empowers brands to encourage and leverage user generated content at every stage of the buyer journey, improving marketing performance. Leading brands and agencies use Offerpop’s Visual UGC platform to create campaigns and promotions from a library of templates to inspire the creation of quality UGC, manage and leverage UGC across marketing channels, and build consumer profiles to improve segmentation and targeting. The company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in London.