As a member of the Product and Design Team, you will be responsible for delivering seamless, informed designs across digital and print platforms. Using creative problem solving, you will translate wireframes and requirements into beautiful user interfaces. You will work closely with our talented team of UI and UX designers, product managers, developers, and marketers. This role is based in our NYC headquarters.
- A collaborative and iterative design process, focused on creating an intuitive, clean user experience across web, iOS, and android platforms
- A deep appreciation and understanding of user experience and interaction design
- Ability to articulate design decisions to key stakeholders and the product team and quickly incorporate feedback
- Appreciation of carefully chosen typography, thoughtful use of white space, balanced color palettes, and consistent visual branding
- Design experience in both web and print (in other words, you can hand off a PSD to a developer just as easily as you can package an InDesign file for a printer)
- Obsessive attention to detail
- A strong online portfolio
- Excellent communication skills
- Mastery of Adobe CS Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience in e-commerce, product, and marketing
- A love of fitness not required but certainly a plus!
About Peloton Cycle
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.