- User Interface Design experience for a variety of screen sizes (and therefore contexts). Even better is an understanding of how UX informs UI decisions.
- Interaction Design knowledge and experience.
- Serious Visual Design chops (knowledge about grid systems, color theory, and typography).
- Ability to create high fidelity assets as needed with Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop.
- A formal background in Visual Arts/Graphic Design would be warmly welcomed but is not required.
- Prototyping skills are also welcomed but not required.
- Taking a list of requirements and/or wireframes from UX/Product and turning them into beautiful interfaces.
- Creating Axure prototypes or PowerPoint prototypes for sales demos. More robust prototyping skills for light-weight, early-stage user testing are a plus.
- Creating high fidelity assets for sales meetings.
- Miscellaneous visual design work (business cards, print materials–this is a startup after all).
GetSet is a great place to work:
- We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package.
- We invest in each employee’s work environment and productivity, from ergonomic Aeron chairs to down-home Amish-style rockers and desks we made by hand.
- We sponsor employee education from the usual, like conference and workshop attendance, to the fanatical, like woodworking classes so we can build our own office furniture.
- We participate in open source software development and mentoring programs like Startup Weekend. We share our knowledge with the technology, business, and education communities.
- We invest in our culture through social events, annual offsite retreats, and rewarding generosity.
About GetSet Learning
GetSet is a social productivity platform that uses psychology-based techniques to keep college students on track for graduation. The platform's PeerWisdom™ engine connects students who can support each other's goals, creating a sense of belonging in the student community.