Overview: The Vice President, Talent and Compensation is responsible creating and maintaining competitive compensation programs across the business units for Search & Applications and for driving talent acquisition. This position will play a key role in formulating the compensation strategy for the various business units and recruiting key talent. In addition, this executive works with the Head of HR for each respective business in the design, development and management of key HR programs across Search & Applications.
- Demonstrated experience leading creative and comprehensive compensation solutions from concept to execution.
- Expertise in the design, development, implementation and administration of all levels of compensation and benefits programs, including non-US compensation structures.
- Execute key high-level executive talent searches.
- Ability to manage conflict, influence senior management and be a trusted advisor.
- Design, manage, and provide strategic leadership for the business unit’s general compensation programs, with a particular focus on equity compensation packages. Ensure that these programs are aligned with the Search & Applications total reward strategies and objectives. Key areas of responsibility include:
- Equity compensation program design and administration.
- Base Salary Planning
- Annual Incentive Planning
- Sales Commissions Plans
- Alignment of compensation with Individual Business objectives
- Collaborate across S&A (HR Generalists, Corporate Compensation, and Finance) as needed.
- Deliver business-unit compensation and HR reporting and analytics, including year-end salary, bonus reviews, and equity planning, with in-depth auditing, and summary analysis for senior leadership.
- Participate in compensation market data processes and analytics; work with external vendors on matching and analysis of compensation market data.
- Assists with developing HR strategy and prioritizing initiatives aimed at supporting the performance, development, reward, engagement and retention of employees for businesses within Search & Application.
- Develops and maintains partnerships with senior decision-makers within client groups to effectively achieve business results and manage complex HR issues.
- As a business leader, serves as the strategic link between the business and HR business Heads for executive talent plans in support of business objectives.
Qualifications: 10 years or more of business experience with progressive increases in management responsibilities
IAC is a leading media and Internet company focused on the areas of search, applications, online dating, media and eCommerce. Ranked by Fortune magazine's annual standing of the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector for many years, IAC's family of websites is one of the largest in the world, with over two billion monthly visits reaching users in more than 200 countries. The company is headquartered in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York City and has business operations and satellite offices around the world.