Via is hiring outstanding Logistics Associates to join our NYC team.
As Logistics Associate, you’ll work on the ground to support, improve and expand our operations.
- Take charge of fleet logistics, doing whatever it takes to ensure smooth operation of Via’s game-changing service
- Onboard and train new partner drivers and serve as drivers’ point of contact
- Routinely inspect cars and make sure they’re up to Via standards
- Be an expert in using Via’s advanced technology
- Be proactive! Flag inefficiencies and suggest improvements
- Provide outstanding customer service while serving as a brand ambassador
- Unwaveringly reliable, diligent and organized; you never drop the ball on any task
- Possess superb communication skills and feel comfortable interacting with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Love getting out of the office and working outdoors
- Have prior experience in customer service or logistics
This role has a flexible schedule. We’ll consider candidates for either full or part-time employment.
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Via is changing the way people get around cities. Using our app, a luxury ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via's revolutionary technology allows passengers to seamlessly share their ride -- it's on-demand transportation on a mass scale that's friendly to our planet. We're currently live in NYC and rapidly growing.