Via is a rapidly growing technology business with a need for sophisticated financial management. As Strategic Finance Associate, you’ll:
- Build, refine, and maintain financial models to inform key business decisions
- Work closely with senior team members to prepare key outputs and analyses for Via’s investors and Board of Directors
- Develop and update Via’s quarterly and annual budgets
- Assist in managing Via’s day-to-day finances
- Initiate and create important new financial processes and controls as Via grows
- Detail-oriented with sophisticated understanding of corporate finance principles
- Skilled at building complex financial models and budgets
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills; you’re able to both crunch numbers and discuss your analysis
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Organized and independent; a self-starter who is comfortable taking on significant responsibility
- Have several years of experience in a financial role at a top-tier firm
- Have, at minimum, a bachelor’s degree from a top-ranked university
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Via is changing the way people get around cities. Using our app, a luxury ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via's revolutionary technology allows passengers to seamlessly share their ride -- it's on-demand transportation on a mass scale that's friendly to our planet. We're currently live in NYC and rapidly growing.