Account Executives are responsible for executing the company’s sales and retention strategy by generating new business and up-selling existing accounts. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and the desire to grow his/her sales career at one of the media leaders in paid-search advertising. We are looking for outgoing, ambitious candidates who are looking to build upon their successful sales experience. If you enjoy being challenged and want to join one of the fastest growing search technology/ advertising sales companies, then we would like to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sell cost-per-click (CPC) and cost-per-mille (CPM) advertising over the phone.
•Discover, acquire, and develop new business through cold-calling and other business development techniques.
Interface professionally with clientele via telephone or email.In conjunction with the account management team, build and maintain quality relations with accounts by liaising and acting as a bridge between product development and clientele.
•Determine customers’ needs and relaying them to appropriate parties to customize campaigns and assist customer use and integration of company technology.
• Analyze and explain analytics to clients/advertisers. Reevaluate client results on an ongoing basis through FeatureLinkTM portal to increase market share and maximize revenue.
• Must possess an understanding of the company’s products and services as well as the competition’s strengths/weaknesses.
•Maintain familiarity with market conditions, including products, product updates, service offerings and new technology.
• Report to management periodic status of business, including client success and retention, outstanding proposals, and pipeline data.
• 1-3 years experience working in an Inside Sales environment with cold-calling/ business development background
• 1-3 years experience in a business setting – digital media/advertising is a plus
• 1+ year experience with Salesforce or other CRM system (preferred)
• Strong communication and presentation skills; excellent customer service mentality; ability to negotiate with clients, close a sale, and be ambitious on the phone
• Bachelor’s degree
We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package including: Medical, Dental, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick time. VSW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.