About the Role
- Work with your teammates to sprinkle happiness and satisfaction across our customer base.
- Provide ongoing education to customers on the functionality, features, and updates to our products and services.
- Drive growth within the existing customer base by identifying and working to sell complementary services.
- Coordinate resolution of customer issues while rallying the troops (Tech Support, Billing, and Engineering) for help as needed.
- Keep your eyes and ears peeled for ways to improve our process, product, and company.
- Dream, plan, execute, and manage new projects to create a jaw-dropping customer experience
- An Entrepreneurial spirit. A laser-beam focus. Your sleeves are eternally rolled up.
- Strong communication skills – written and spoken.
- Making customers smile gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.
- Fast, curious, and an independent learner. You Google for answers all day long and ask a lot of questions.
- A human Swiss-army knife when it comes to resolving issues. Nothing falls outside your realm.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or institution, or equivalent experience.
- Extra Credit: You have prior client-facing experience, are an Excel power user, or have other hidden talent that will make you an important asset on our team.
- No prior VoIP experience required, just curiosity, a love of interacting with people, and a passion for learning new skills.