An exceptional opportunity exists for a talented individual to join an exciting e-commerce software company, which partners with a multitude of major corporations.
We are looking for an individual with strong attention to detail and a good technical understanding to assist our tech team by ensuring the quality of our configurations and implementations. We want someone with a “can-do” attitude; someone who is willing to do what it takes to satisfy clients and ensure software performance.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate looking to enter the e-Commerce industry. A recent graduate will feel very comfortable in Ve Interactive’s casual startup atmosphere; moreover he or she will be able to explore a wide array of fields within the eCommerce marketing space. Once established in this role, the Junior Technical Analyst will have the opportunity to explore more senior roles within the company, including product configuration, front end development, and customer facing account management.
• The main responsibility will be post-implementation quality assurance for our e-commerce products
• Acquire and maintain deep product knowledge by communicating closely with our Boston and London-based technical teams
• Analyze and troubleshoot customer issues regarding java script implementation and configuration
• Verify website and web browser compatibility with our software solution
• Provide on-going quality assurance of our software performance
• Work with customers to properly implement and test our solutions
• You will be on a tech support team that is responsible for production and quality assurance. The opportunity will allow you to play an integral role in interesting projects. In a positive, forward thinking environment, the role will provide you with the opportunity to develop your business and communication skills and be part of a growing global company.
This role is based in Boston’s South End and to be considered for this position, you must live within a commutable distance, and be eligible to work in the US.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Excellent attention to detail
• General familiarity with web and eCommerce concepts
• Strong interpersonal, presentational and communication skills
• Analytical thought process and logic-based problem-solving skills
• A desire to advance within a rapidly growing startup
• The ability to adapt to different professional scenarios
• Pleasant and outgoing personality
• College GPA of at least 3.0 desired
• Understanding of HTML, Java-script applications and customer website user experience.
• Previous quality assurance experience
• Experience with programming and/or website development
• Sales and customer service orientation
• MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience knowledge
About Ve Interactive
Ve is a multi award-winning technology company offering a suite of proprietary apps across one platform, which help online businesses successfully reduce bounce rate, increase customer engagement and minimize website abandonment. Tracking billions of transaction daily, Ve’s comprehensive data set provides unparalleled insights into customer activity, while driving each app to deliver highly-targeted content to customers based on their purchasing activity and profile. Ve is continuously growing and building our team based in Boston where we have operations for Sales, Marketing, Account Management, and Technical Services.