This role is for a Business Development Manager (BDM) on Ve Interactive’s revenue generation team.
The BDM is responsible for prospecting and selling our award-winning e-commerce marketing solutions to websites that want to increase their online sales. Once implemented, our software solutions are campaign-based and we get paid on a “click attribution model”, so there is no risk to customers.
There is a lucrative BDM compensation plan that is directly tied to the success of our software to convert online sales for our customers post-implementation.
Success factors that the BDM controls include:
· Sales qualification: identifying e-commerce sites that generate sufficient traffic and sales for us to “move the meter” on their sales conversion rates.
· Ability to provide value proposition and show ROI on our suite of award winning products. The more solutions customers employ, the more conversions we can generate.
· Commission negotiation: the ability of the BDM to negotiate fair, market-rate commissions that enable Ve to generate healthy revenue and a win/win for Ve and the customer.
We have BDM roles available in our retail, travel, and software/services.
· Identify and build relationships with brand name online retailers and service providers.
· Develop C-level contacts at prospective partners and present our exclusive value proposition.
· Present our solutions to prospect via webinar.
· Build a complete understanding of each client’s online business and help them understand the limitations of their current shopping cart technology.
· Experience in e-commerce, display advertising, affiliate networking or marketing automation.
· Basic understanding of the online advertising business model and click attribution.
· Efficiency with online sales research databases, email, and CRM.
· Must be a good presenter. No sales are achieved without a remotely-based PowerPoint sales presentation.
· You have a proven record of generating new revenue and exceeding sales quota in a relative space to Ve.
· You have exceptional communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· You are proficient in working with forecasts, revenue models, and other business calculations.
· You are financially motivated and can immediately recognize a world-class opportunity.