We are looking for a strong UX/UI Designer with a track record of solving complex design problems for web-based applications who can grow with our rapidly scaling organization. You will not only explore and understand the clinical trial domain; you will actually shape the evolution of our unique industry solution. You will work on challenging projects, drive creative solutions and collaborate with motivated, smart, and passionate people.
- Define a unified DrugDev user experience across an entire product portfolio in collaboration with a remote User Experience Lead
- Develop wireframes, behavioural specifications and personas
- Drive projects from concept to production
- Research technology trends
- Present design proposals that are backed by research and data
- Gain consensus among stakeholders without compromising the strategic design direction.
- Portfolio demonstrates a proven track record of solving complex design problems for web-based (ideally SaaS) applications
- Deep experience designing user experience for the web
- Ideally be able to drive all aspects of the design process including visual design and research
- Good grasp on current trends and an appreciation for the challenges inherent in designing for the web and ideally for mobile
- Powerful work ethic backed by very strong communication skills in order to facilitate collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and creative thinking abilities and the ability to apply these skills to very complex systems
About DrugDev, Inc.
The most important medical research should be backed by the best technology: innovation that reduces costs, speeds timelines, and delivers new treatments sooner. DrugDev is transforming the clinical trial landscape with modern SaaS solutions that enable companies to “do more trials” through industry-wide collaboration, standardization and a beautiful technology experience.