Our client has an immediate need for a talented UX Designer in the Financial Industry. This is a 12 month extendable contract opportunity and is located in Winston-Salem, NC. Please review the below job description and reply with the most current MS Word version of your resume.
Candidate should have experience working with business requirements and functional design specifications to develop application user interface designs. No coding – this is a design position.
- Works on high-profile or complex projects, and may lead projects or teams of user-centered design specialists, including content strategists, information architects, user interface designers, visual designers, and developers.
- Responsible for developing and executing design solutions for projects.
- Develops and executes customer experience solutions by employing a broad array of user centered design tools including:
- customer experience brief, site strategy, wireframes or visual mockups, site layouts, site maps, taxonomies navigation schematics, task flows, design briefs, key screens, templates, prototypes Assesses business, user and technical requirements.
- Analyzes relevant internal and external sites and consults standards and guidelines as well as policies to determine best practices.
- Designs, develops, tests and refines prototypes.
- Provides product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams.
- Presents and defends designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Develops new research and tests theories that lead to alternative, leading edge design solutions
- Candidates should have experience developing user interface design for PeopleSoft or comparable software environment.
- Candidate should be comfortable working with business and technology teams.
- Candidates are not required to possess PeopleSoft development skills, nor will they be developing HTML/CSS code.
Summary of your startup DIVERSANT is the largest African American owned IT staffing firms providing IT talent to Fortune 500, mid-market and startup companies.