Looking to get in at the ground floor of an early stage startup? We’re looking for a User Acquisition Specialist who can efficiently engage and acquire new leads through methods of growth that can scale. This individual will play a lead role in the development, implementation, and optimization of various online marketing initiatives including SEO/SEM, display, mobile and social media marketing programs. The ideal candidate will have a combination of business and technical skills.
The role requires effectively managing and measuring campaigns from inception while meticulously fine tuning and optimizing performance. This position is a highly strategic and crucial role that will work closely with product, creative and analytics teams.
- Drive online/offline growth initiatives to increase signups and brand awareness
- Craft campaign content to test across various channels
- Develop initiatives to increase engagement and retention across the user lifecycle
- Measure effectiveness of new channels and marketing campaigns
- Recommend improvements and insights based on actionable metrics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute initiatives
- Prior marketing experience (internship or full-time position) driving user growth
- Comfortable with data, prior experience in an analytical role preferred
- A love of finding and utilizing unrealized, “out-of-the-box” techniques
- Striving for performance and automation and quickly adapting to new discoveries
- Ability to seamlessly transition from high-level creative brainstorming to conducting and analyzing experiments and sweating the details
- Team-focused, highly collaborative, and self-directed
Planted (Techstars NY'14) helps you get your foot in the door at the best startup jobs. Grow your career at a job you'll love.