- Create, analyze, and optimize a wide variety of BarkBox ad campaigns.
- Test creatives, bids, placements, landing pages, and audiences to scale campaigns efficiently.
- Prioritize efforts and budgets to meet company goals.
- Generate weekly and monthly performance recaps.
- Coordinate the banner ad design process with our in-house design team.
- Stay up to date on ad platform updates as they roll out.
- You have a dog and are obsessed with making dogs happy and healthy.
- 2+ years of experience with paid marketing channels and platforms, including SEM (Google and Bing), retargeting on Adwords, and affiliates.
- Strong analytical skills with mutticulous attention to detail. Data should speak to you.
- Familiarity with site testing tools like Optimizely and landing page optimization.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel: pivot tables, vlookup, etc.
- Experience managing and completing cross-team projects.
- Empathy, warmth, curiosity, humility, and a somewhat inappropriate sense of humor. Openness to poop jokes is a must.
- Paid mobile experience.
- Email marketing experience.
- Implementation of campaign automation using ad platform APIs.
- Previous experience in start-up environments.
- Photoshop skills.
- The overwhelming majority of your phone’s photo album is pictures of dogs – yours and everybody else’s.
About Bark&Co (BarkBox)
Bark & Co is the handiwork of Matt Meeker, Henrik Werdelin and Carly Strife. Brought together by their love of all things canine, these three launched Bark & Co’s first product, BarkBox, with little thought as to how popular it was going to be. As BarkBox grew, so did their understanding of the loyal dog parents that loved their monthly box of goodies. The success of the box led to the creation of Bark & Co, a company that is dedicated to building products that foster the health and happiness of dogs everywhere.