The Corporate Client Services Associate will serve UniversalGiving’s corporate clients by assisting the management team in advancing existing partnerships. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to customer service and dedication to cultivating and maintaining relationships with clients. With proven track record, you will manage a team of 2 to 3 Corporate Client Services consultants and interns. This is a great opportunity to work with a highly specialized CSR and non-profit vetting team.
Programmatic and Administrative Support
● Schedule and participate in meetings with corporate clients
● Forecast, track, and report on results for existing partnerships
● Prepare and manage contract renewals
● Manage invoicing and billing
● Perform in-depth due-diligence on corporate clients’ international and domestic grantees for legal, program, and financial compliance based on our Quality Model™ along with corporate client specific requirements
● Communicate effectively and consistently by phone and email with the management team, corporate client contacts, and non-profit organizations throughout the due diligence process
● Ensure accurate documentation of vetting files
● Assist in refinement and customization of due-diligence processes per client requirements
● Support the management team in making domestic and international disbursements on clients’ behalf; review and verify grantee banking information; document grant processing procedures
Training and Other Duties
● Train and oversee rotating team of Corporate Client Services consultants and interns
● Assist in the strategic and operational development of existing corporate partnerships
● Provide organizational and programmatic support across business units, including participation in ad hoc projects, note-taking, and scheduling
● Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent training) and one to two years of related professional experience
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Meticulous attention to detail
● Basic mathematical competency and ability to work with quantitative data
● Exceptional critical thinking skills
● Strong work ethic
● Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
● Experience in a collaborative, team-based environment
● Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Google Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, and Drive
● Commitment to using and updating Salesforce, our Relationship Database
● Client-facing relationship experience is highly preferred
Duration: minimum 2 years commitment, full-time salaried position
UniversalGiving’s Mission: To connect people to quality giving and volunteer opportunities worldwide.
UniversalGiving’s Vision: “To Create A World Where Giving and Volunteering Are A Natural Part of Everyday Life”®
Email your resume, cover letter, two writing samples, a list of three or more references, and salary requirements to email@example.com with “Corporate Client Services Associate” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
UniversalGiving® is committed to understanding and representing the diverse populations it serves worldwide. Members of all ages, genders, sexual orientations, races, ethnicities, nationalities, physical abilities or disabilities, religions or beliefs, and cultures are welcome as employees and volunteers in our organization. We believe that a diverse team will best serve our diverse populations.
UniversalGiving® is an award-winning website allowing people to donate and volunteer with top performing projects all over the world. Our projects are vetted through a proprietary Quality Model™ to ensure the most effective, trustworthy philanthropy possible. Unique to UniversalGiving, we take no cut on donations. 100% of your donation goes directly to the cause.UniversalGiving Corporate consults with Fortune 500 companies on the Strategy, Operations and NGO Vetting for their international giving and volunteering programs all over the world. Some clients include Cisco, Symantec, Fluor, Sabre, Gap, BHP Billiton, RSF Social Finance, and inovia.