Description: We are looking for individuals who can work effectively with diverse groups of people, who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative while being excellent communicators. Utilizing your research skills and industry understanding, the Business Development Representative will help develop and lead marketing and sales plans for our Fortune 2500 customers. You will use your creative and analytical skills to execute marketing plans and ideas. The campaigns will be regional, national and international in nature and will involve research, social media marketing, multi-media creation and prospecting skills. The Business Development Representative is an important member of our customer team and will have specific objectives and account management responsibility.
You must have a passion for marketing and selling cutting-edge technology ahead of the curve and before your competitors can beat you to it.
Desired Skills and Experience
· 2 years of sales experience with demonstrated achievement of quota and/or revenue goals along with a passion for selling
· Account management experience with Fortune 500 companies
· Experience supporting marketing campaigns from initial design to execution and measurement
· Experience with market research and analysis
· Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.
· Proven experience working with computers and/or software applications such as MS Office, CRM software, Google Drive tools, Skype
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, ability to listen and respond to salient issues
· Strong written and verbal communication skills including a clear telephone voice, as well as strong organization skills and ability to juggle many balls in the air at one time
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Univa is one of the fastest growing software technology companies based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, USA, with offices in Markham, ON, Canada, and Munich and Regensburg, Germany. We have recently been awarded in 2013 by HPCWire for “Top 5 Vendors to Watch.” The company has cultivated a fast-paced and challenging atmosphere that is truly rewarding. Our software is the backbone of innovations that touch the daily lives of everyone such as engineering design simulations for smart phones, predictions for the earth’s climate, aerodynamic simulations for Formula One® racecars, visual effects for movies and new breakthroughs in drug discoveries.An Equal Opportunity Employer Univa is an equal opportunity employer that offers employees competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including:· Competitive salary· Company-paid life and disability insurance· Healthcare, dental and vision care plans The CultureWe are all dedicated to building Univa one employee at a time by hiring talented, creative, and motivated individuals. Every team member at Univa is empowered to contribute to our goals and each is given ownership in Univa - which creates a passionate work environment.Being part of an emerging high-tech industry requires vision, passion, and creativity. The culture at Univa embraces all of these. Working for Univa means being surrounded by people who neither accept the status quo nor what 'worked in the past'. We do not encounter obstacles - only opportunities to do things a new way.