A QA engineer to help scale our platform to support millions of shoppers across multiple retail partners around the globe. You’ll work with our team of designers, developers and data scientists to build solutions that power slick mobile and web applications, personalized content services, and robust integrations with retailer data systems.
TLDR; We’d like to you to develop the strategy, automations & scripts to make sure our front-end and back-end teams are pushing the best quality code possible.
- Write, maintain, and execute automated tests across multiple platforms
- Review requirements, functional specifications, and technical specifications with respect to correctness, consistency, comprehensiveness and testability
- Knowledge of various software testing methods (Regression, Load/Stress, Code Coverage Analysis, Black/White box testing, Acceptance, Performance)
- Understanding of and experience using RESTful APIs
- Work side by side with the Engineering Team to build and deploy new features
- Help design, implement and iterate on test strategy
- Create, maintain and execute automated test plans scenarios and cases
- Reproduce, isolate, identify and track defects
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools would be an advantage (e.g. Jenkins)
- Understands and implements engineering best practices: automated testing, version control systems, documentation, continuous integration, duct tape redundancy, etc.
- Feels at home (cd ~) in a Unix development environment.
- Can demonstrate and talk about their willingness to learn new things. Like that new reactive microservice framework everyone’s been deploying on docker lately.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, etc
- Working experience with Devops
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Cool personal projects on github or other places
- Oh! And a willingness to be the greatest ping pong player in the world (or the office)
We are building the retail experience of the future. We work with large retailers to power their digital experiences, while personalizing each shopper’s content and offers based on their purchase history. We’re connecting the physical shopping experience with the best of the digital world.Unata’s digital marketing platform consists of state of the art data analysis systems, award-winning mobile and web applications, and machine learning technologies. We hold ourselves to the highest standards; our work has won awards from Apple and many industry publications.