Unata is looking for an Integrations Specialist candidate able to drive project integration efforts between Unata’s platform solution and a retailer’s back end systems. This client facing role requires a blend of dynamic client management skills, along with detailed technical skills and savvy in deploying complex retail IT systems. We seek a candidate looking to grow with the role and work alongside a team of integration specialists as we scale our organization. This role requires tight collaboration between our internal development team, solution sales and a clients IT primes.
- Work with retail clients to define and implement complex integration projects as it relates to integrating Unata’s platform solution with various 3rd party back office systems (i.e. POS, ERP, etc) as required
- Drive the technical discovery efforts with new and existing retail clients
- Develop and manage detailed project work plans and timelines, working closely with Unata development team along the way
- Participate in on-going client discussions pertaining to all issues integration related
- Help support the development of solution integration best practices, creating and maintaining requisite documentation
- Work closely with the sales team in the creation of new Solution Proposals, implementation timelines and pricing estimates
Unata powers the future of 1-to-1 omni-commerce, interconnecting all digital retail touchpoints including circulars, ecommerce, loyalty programs and beacons through an omni-channel experience that links web, mobile, email and more. Unata’s award-winning platform leverages recommendation technology to ensure true 1-to-1 shopper experiences and includes management tools to target and analyze shoppers across the path to purchase. Unata has empowered retailers like Longo’s and Grocery Gateway since 2012 and is headquartered in Toronto, ON.