We are looking for a user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. You will be working primarily with the product and business teams to create clean and intuitive design solutions. You may also be asked to watch ridiculous YouTube videos AS PART OF YOUR JOB!
- Have a keen eye for good design, great attention to detail, a solid understanding of usability and a strong drive to learn and grow with a fast-paced startup company.
- The ability to create low-fidelity wireframes for idea validation and then move through to high-fidelity wires with specs.
- Know the words to at least one embarrassing song.
- Experience creating prototypes by hand and/or using industry standard design tools like, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq, Adobe AI, PS, ID, Sketch, Invision, etc.
- You will have a fantastic portfolio.
You will be asked to:
- Drive user engagement across multiple product lines through testing, user feedback, and design best practices.
- Work in an AGILE environment alongside product team and business teams to implement your designs.
- Facilitate collaborative relationships across functional teams
- Be a champion of not only great design and web experience, but advocate for Reelio.
- Be awesome.
About Reelio Inc.
Reelio makes it easy to work with the YouTube creators your audience already loves, placing your brand at the center of hundreds of engaging and authentic videos.