Uberflip was developed to empower marketers, first and foremost. As organizations and technology evolve, marketers are taking on more responsibility and are more accountable than ever before.
Business legal Name: Flyp Technologies Inc.
Company operating name: Uberflip
Business address: 401 – 135 Liberty St., Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6K 1A7
Location of work: Toronto, Ontario
Title of position: Software Developer
- Implementing and testing of bug fixes and feature requests for Uberflip products
- Integrating with a variety of front-end and back-end APIs
- Back-end development by using PHP, CakePHP, MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, and other technologies
- Testing, debugging, and writing code that works across different devices and platforms; and
- Writing well-organized and reusable code that is easy to maintain by other developers
- Maintaining the Freeside-based billing system, including implementing feature modifications and new features
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or a related field
- Work experience:
- 4+ years of professional full-stack development of web applications using the LAMP stack
- Experience in SaaS (or similar) service-delivery in a highly-available, highly-scalable, and secure environment
- Significant PHP experience including working with MVC frameworks (e.g. CakePHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, etc.).
- Significant experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL, shell scripting, distributed systems, and a variety of infra/ops exposure
- Experience in performance optimization at multiple layers
- Experience integrating with a variety of front-end and back-end APIs
- Experience with a complex billing system such as Freeside in a service provider/SaaS/Iaas/PaaS environment
- Technical Skills:
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB
- Back-end frameworks and libraries: CakePHP
- Front-end: HTML, jQuery, Lodash
- ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ
Terms of employment: Permanent position
Please use the Jobscore application process (http://www.jsco.re/3hdg). We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.