Position: Are you a competitive, self-motivated coach and sales team leader? Do you have previous experience leading an inside sales development team? Do you want to join a high-producing team in a fast-paced start-up environment? If so, please apply to Uberflip as a Sales Development Team Lead / Manager.
What we’re all about:
Every Uberflipper is laser-focused on creating the best possible product and experience for our customers. We’ve gotten to where we are by working hard and as a result, have an amazing culture, great people and some fun perks that make it all worthwhile.
What Uberflip Does
We’re marketing to marketers! Uberflip is Content Marketing Automation. The most powerful way to connect with your audience is through a compelling content marketing experience. Uberflip empowers marketers to create that experience and leverage their content to drive growth.
What We’re Looking For
Someone with energy and confidence to lead a team of SDRs who are building a pipeline of qualified opportunities for our Account Executives.
Who we’re looking for in a nutshell:
- You’re a teacher: You’re patient enough to hear what someone is struggling with (pain) and teach them a better way (solution).
- You love the chase: You enjoy finding ways to reach out to prospects and rope them into an amazing solution.
- You learn to swim: You’re willing to find a way to make things work without finding excuses and create processes that keep your team working at maximum productivity.
- You know what SaaS or Cloud Computing is: If you need to look it up, this role isn’t for you!
- You’re amazed by marketing tools: You’re not a marketer but are in touch with marketing trends and marketing automation software.
- Recruit, hire, train, lead, coach and manage a team of Sales Development Reps who are responsible for identifying and researching prospective clients through a mixture of research, cold calling, personalized email campaigns & networking.
- Motivate and maintain a high morale and culture of success for the SDR team.
- Define, measure and implement best practices for outbound prospecting.
- Achieve monthly lead quotas set by management.
- Understand Uberflip’s diverse value proposition and sales pitch in order to effectively coach the SDR team to attract qualified prospects.
- Provide ongoing market feedback reports and ways to refine positioning and outbound strategies.
- Keep Uberflip’s management informed by ensuring accurate and thorough records within Salesforce.com.
- Weekly reporting on challenges, successes, and progress against plan.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous successful sales management or team lead experience.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- The technical aptitude to master Salesforce.
- A keenly developed competitive nature.
- The drive to be a self-starter.
- A fanatical attention to detail
What You’ll Experience
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people.
- Great benefits and an award-winning office culture.
- A few perks to keep things fun.
Uberflip Work Place Culture
Culture is a big part of finding the right Uberflippers. We hire for H.U.S.T.L.E. – you can explore what this means and our core values in our Culture Hub @ https://culture.uberflip.com.
How to get in the running:
Please use this link http://www.jsco.re/3hde to submit your application. Please include a cover letter to show your interest in this specific role. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.