The Business Development Manager is responsible for owning and driving adoption of our native advertising solution among tier 1 publishers through the entire lifecycle of the client engagement.
- Own and drive adoption of Tier 1 publisher development lifecycle from prospecting to close.
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Develop robust relationships with Publishers’ executive-level decision makers, influencers, and key members of ad ops teams to continually understand business needs and provide intelligent solutions.
- Collaborate with TripleLift’s solutions team to identify opportunities for innovation.
- Travel as necessary to visit Publishers and represent TripleLift at industry events.
- BA/BS required.
- Minimum 2-5 years Publisher Development/Sales experience, preferably for an SSP, Ad Network, Exchange, or Ad Technology provider.
- Deep understanding of online advertising ecosystem & market trends.
- Strategic thinker able to translate customer needs into intelligent solutions.
- Self starter and team player with the ability to develop strong and effective working relationships at all levels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.