The Account Manager is the day-to-day point of contact for client success, ensuring all tactical and strategic goals are accomplished. An excellent candidate is passionate about driving an excellent client experience, and who thrives in a fast-paced start up environment.
- Day to day contact with clients and point of contact for issues/questions with the client.
- As day to day client contact, ensure client satisfaction from a tactical and delivery perspective.
- Partner with Sales team and other functional groups to manage client expectations.
- Setup and execute campaigns in the console.
- Work closely with the Sales team during the RFP process.
- Create and analyze reports to understand quantitative performance metrics and optimization opportunities.
- Provide reporting and insights to clients and lead weekly client calls if necessary.
- Proactive go getter.
- Dedicated to driving an excellent client experience.
- Excellent quantitative skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Motivated team player who strives to exceed goals and work in a fast-paced start up environment.
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising a plus.