ThinkNation is seeking a Full Stack Developer to develop and implement front-end code to support the platform. Within the Development team at the ThinkNation this individual will be part of a fast-paced front-end development team responsible for Agile delivery of an exceptional online customer experience.
- Experience responsive development
- Experience with jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap
- Experience working with data-handling via AJAX, JSON, and REST APIs.
- Ability to build user interfaces using the latest web standards
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team development environment
- Ruby on Rails
- Ability to contribute to UI/UX Design
- Web and database performance optimizations
- SEO and SEM
- Integration with social media sites
If you’re interested in discussing this role in more detail, please contact Bobby at thinknation.ca Feel free to send along a sample of something that you’re proud of: a link to a portfolio, code samples and/or Github account (optional).
Note : Successful candidates are required to complete short programming assessment.
ThinkNation is the #1 job matching service in Canada matching job seekers with top tech companies. It is a two-sided marketplace created specifically for engineers and programmers who are looking for job opportunities. We believe recruiting should be unbiased and that the talent should be in control. For job seekers, we are the bridge to connect talents to the right roles. Our goal is the make hiring, or getting hired, easy and more efficient so everybody wins.