“Doing well by doing good-” what does that phrase mean to you? Here at The Princeton Review, providing our students with the best classroom experience is our top priority. Our Operations team creates order in the midst of chaos and manages to do it all with smiles on their faces (most of the time). We also pride ourselves in training, nurturing, and supporting our teachers-they create the leaders of tomorrow. We are looking for an Operations Services Coordinator to join our local team in New York. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively with an ambitious client base. The candidate would be a self-starter with proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, experience with payroll and data entry, and be able to work with minimal direction in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
1. Provide high level customer support for students through care calls, classroom visits, effective communication, follow through and upselling.
2. Implement recruiting best practices; create and execute of plan for local teacher recruiting, including advertising positions, screening and interviewing candidates coordinate local trainings.
3. Execute the consolidation of courses with professionalism and understanding for retail students.
4. Serve as a liaison between students and team members; resolve student/parent issues.
5. Generate effective reporting for institutional and partnership students and business partners.
6. Conduct yearly performance evaluation of instructors and act as support for teachers who may need development and career path planning.
7. Audit teacher availability to create forecasts; ensure training plan aligns with profitability and sales growth goals.
8. Implement “on boarding” process to ensure compliance with HR policy.
9. Analyze cost of sales (gross margin) and teacher training costs, identify problem areas, and create and execute improvement strategies.
10. Assign teacher to high school and grad courses.
11. Respond to calls, requests and needs of students/parents/instructors in a timely and professional manner.
12. Additional duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree required. Recent college graduates encouraged!
2. Minimum 1 year experience in leadership, managerial, and professional development skills
3. Strong written and oral communications skills
4. Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skill
5. Strong ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and prioritize appropriately
6. Ability to work collaboratively to achieve objective
7. Ability to work in multiple computer databases and possess proficient skills in MS Office
8. Princeton Review instructor experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
About The Princeton Review
ABOUT THE PRINCETON REVIEW:Founded in 1981, The Princeton Review (www.PrincetonReview.com) is a privately held education services company headquartered in Natick, MA. The Company has long been a leader in helping college and graduate school-bound students achieve their education and career goals through its test preparation services, tutoring and admissions resources, online courses, and more than 150 print and digital books published by Random House, Inc. The Princeton Review delivers its programs via a network of more than 5,000 teachers and tutors in the U.S.A., Canada, and international franchises. The Company also partners with schools and guidance counselors worldwide to provide students with college readiness, test preparation and career planning services.