Fancy yourself a modern day Donald Draper or Peggy Olsen but with a Sheldon Cooper twist? Then come join the brain trust of The Princeton Review team as our Marketing Coordinator! In this role, you’ll be part of a team that helps students reach their full, collegiate potential while simultaneously reaching your own! As the Marketing Coordinator you’ll assist in the planning and execution of key components of our local marketing strategy in New York. This includes everything from email marketing campaigns, social media, to brand collateral. You’ll work collaboratively with both the operations and sales teams to provide exceptional customer service overall. You’ll be at the pulse of the action. You create the buzz. Are you ready to get started?
|Requirements:||1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Minimum of two year experience in marketing
3. Must demonstrate strong project management skills—multi-tasking priorities and facilitating/executing multiple marketing programs flawlessly
4. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
5. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
6. Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure, fast-paced work environment
7. Strong critical thinking and assessment skills
8. Ability to work in multiple computer databases and possess proficient skills in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
9. Willingness to travel
Equal Opportunity Employer
About The Princeton Review
ABOUT THE PRINCETON REVIEW:Founded in 1981, The Princeton Review (www.PrincetonReview.com) is a privately held education services company headquartered in Framingham, MA. The Company has long been a leader in helping college and graduate school–bound students achieve their education and career goals through its test preparation services, tutoring and admissions resources, online courses, and more than 150 print and digital books published by Random House, Inc. The Princeton Review delivers its programs via a network of more than 5,000 teachers and tutors in the U.S.A., Canada, and international franchises. The Company also partners with schools and guidance counselors worldwide to provide students with college readiness, test preparation and career planning services.