- Hunter Mentality. Period.
- High-energy, coachable & entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn on your feet
- BS, BA degree or equivalent
- 2 – 4+ years experience selling software products/solutions in B2B environment, preferably in the information technology space. Cloud and SaaS experience a plus.
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned revenue goals associated with management and development of new business opportunities within assigned territory.
- Ability to execute a sales strategy & territory plan including, but not limited to, the following: a targeted accounts list, strategic marketing campaigns, customized presentations/demonstrations via web and live.
- Develop new sales opportunities by calling into identified Google Apps (and other target SaaS application) users
- Provide & maintain an accurate 3-4 month rolling forecast and track sales activity in Salesforce.com.
- Employ Backupify’s sales process to drive prospects from initial interest, qualification, build business value, proof of concept (evaluation), through to contract closure. This is a full sales cycle role.
- Proven track record of managing C-Level “Buyer” relationships. Selling and presenting in person, on the phone, and via web conference to IT and senior executives
- Ability to represent Backupify’s presence at trade shows, customer & industry events
- Support resellers where engaged in opportunities, coordinating with the Channel Sales team.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales quota, and in the top 10% of peers
- Experience working in collaborative, start-up environment
- Experience introducing new products to market
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
- Experience hunting for new customers is preferred over experience renewing/growing existing accounts
- Preference is given to candidates selling SaaS services
- Ability to work deals concurrently with both prospects and channel partners a must
Here at Datto our people are our greatest asset which is why we offer a unique benefits package above and beyond the typical medical, dental and vision we offer a generous 401k plan with a significant employer match, unlimited paid time off, educational reimbursement, fitness reimbursement, travel subsidies for commuters. We also have a patent rewards program and various other fun perks and fringe benefits including free lunch every Friday in all of our offices globally.
Datto® is the leading provider of comprehensive data backup, recovery and business continuity solutions with over five million customers and 8,000 partners worldwide. With its Total Data Protection Platform business data is protected everywhere it resides, whether on premise, in virtualized environments, in the cloud, and software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications including Salesforce, Google Apps, and more. Datto stores over 100 petabytes of cloud data worldwide for businesses ranging from Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses. Datto’s core technologies such as instant virtualization, Screenshot Backup Verification™, Inverse Chain Technology™, Backup Insights™, and end-to-end encryption are the cornerstones of its innovative solutions. Industry firsts also include 24/7/365 in-house tech support, white glove customer success support, and time-based cloud retention, that empowers its partners with predictable cloud billing. The Datto product line consists of the Datto SIRIS Family, Datto ALTO Family, Datto NAS and Datto Backupify.