- Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, meetups, LinkedIn, Boolean xray internet searches, Github, Stack Overflow, and any other creative ways.
- Act as a search expert for a functional area(s) by understanding hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements.
- Partner with recruiter to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective search process.
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, visa status, salary range, relocation needs, basic qualifications.
- Represent VMTurbo at tech events and career fairs.
- Maintain database integrity
- 1+ years of recruiting/sourcing/search firm experience focusing on Technical sourcing
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Flexibility and ability to shift direction in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to share your ideas and be creative around sourcing and engaging engineering talent.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities are essential to be successful.
- BS degree.
Overview: As companies of all sizes adopt “cloud infrastructures” they have to think differently about how they manage and control their environment. Our solution is simple: VMTurbo delivers service assurance and infrastructure efficiency for cloud and virtualized environments which is critical to every business. Backed by Bain Capital Ventures, Highland Capital Partners and Globespan Capital, our team has spent the past five years building a revolutionary product that has already helped hundreds of companies re-think the future of their data center and their journey to “the cloud.” Our offering is both unique and dynamic in terms of its compelling capabilities, BUT our success will be dependent on the quality of people we hire! Recruiting the best, retaining them and setting them up for success will allow our business and employees to prosper and thrive. Products & Services: VMTurbo isn’t your grandmother’s monitor – it’s a Software-Driven Control system for virtualized data centers that actually manages your data center rather than just presenting more data. VMTurbo doesn’t force users to consume an ever-growing mountain of data to make decisions about how to keep their environment in a healthy state – we give that data to the VMs to work out. How? VMTurbo Operations Manager – our core platform – leverages basic economic theory. In effect, VMTurbo “teaches” the VMs how to price their resources based on efficient market supply and demand. This market-based process enables business’s data center to generate the actions needed to drive it to a healthy state and control it there. In doing so, VMTurbo assures application performance while maximizing the utilization of a data center’s physical – and human – resources.