The Opportunity: We’ve spent 15 years focused on building a transparent and collaborative culture and are looking to combine high caliber talent from outside the organization with a great group of existing leaders. New customer contracts, industry-leading client satisfaction, continuous profitability and increased capital investment in our Data Capture and Business Analytics Platform have set our company up for exponential expansion over the next 5 years. If you’re someone with marketing automation or software services experience and are ready to join an award-winning, innovative company, we have a dynamic and passionate team that would like to meet you.
What we’re looking for: We are seeking an individual who has experienced much success in managing product launches and client projects to fruition, facilitating the quality control measures necessary to minimizing issues upon launch, managing dedicated resources and prioritizing workload, and communicating amongst multiple teams within the organization as well as clients when necessary. You will be a key asset on our team and in taking eshots to the next level.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoys new challenges and the opportunity to have a large impact on client deliverables.
- Prior experience in a smaller or fast-growth environment.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial “can-do” attitude
In this role, you will:
- Create, manage and execute detailed project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources necessary, assign individual task responsibilities, and manage resource calendars throughout the project.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Working closely with the Product Manager to confirm project priorities, overall project prioritization, and future project planning.
- Review deliverables prepared by team prior to passing to client.
- Identify and coordinate inter-department requirements and hand-offs within project, assessing and addressing any gaps.
- Effectively apply project management methodologies and enforce project standards for the duration of the project lifecycle.
- Assist with preparing appropriate project documentation.
- Manage project budget and analyze project profitability, revenue, margin, and utilization.
- Facilitate project team meetings effectively and lead post-meeting follow-up.
- Provide constant project status updates to impacted internal teams (i.e. Product Management, Operations, Account Management, Executive Team) and provide knowledge transfer as needed.
- Resolve and/or escalate project issues in a timely fashion and appropriate post-issue resolution communication and documentation.
- Develop and manage risk mitigation plans for project.
- Schedule and lead project tollgate meetings as needed through lifecycle of project.
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great negotiation and problem solving skills especially related to project tasks in a team environment.
- 5-7 years of project management experience, preferably in the area of large scale product launches and associated technology infrastructure updates.
- Extensive experience managing project budgets representing $1-2M in potential revenue.
- Understanding of project management methodologies and quality control processes necessary for the deployment of technical product launches and updates.
- Ability to wear multiple hats and juggle competing responsibilities and projects effectively.
- Management of team members including the ability to motivate and evaluate employee performance as needed.
- Strong team ethics.
- Data management, reporting, and analysis understanding.
- Proficiency in standard software tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word as well as Project Management software packages.
Our Core Values:
- Change: Continuous reinvention.
- Passion: Never give up, never give in.
- Discipline: You can’t manage what you can’t measure.
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, eshots is the leading event intelligence platform in the experiential marketing industry. We help our clients set and benchmark event strategies, maximize consumer lead capture and track/convert those leads into sales.