Team Interval manages the health and care of student athletes by focusing on the reduction, treatment, and prevention of sports-related injuries.
We’re looking for a creative and resourceful person who can assist with creating compelling short-form video content for the web and other digital platforms.
What you will do:
- Create custom images and videos
- Assist with research and media gathering
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Handle YouTube uploads and administrative tasks
- Work approximately 15 hours per week. Available work hours are Monday through Friday.
Who we need:
- Experience creating video content
- Experience with DSLR cameras, sound and lighting equipment
- Knowledge of video editing and video editing software
- A creative mind who knows how to tell a story and catch the attention of the audience
- A competitive drive — you enjoy winning and really going for it
- Ability to take direction and work in a dynamic environment
This is a part-time unpaid internship and based in Chicago. Submit a sample video to be considered for this position. Please take a post from the Team Interval blog and use it as inspiration to make a short one to two minute video that shows us what you can do. Send us an unlisted link and mention the title of the Team Interval post you based it on.
- A performance-based bonus is available upon completion of internship
- Free Gym Membership
- Free sporting event tickets
- Free snacks and goodies
- Free Lunch Fridays!