Who we are:
Team Interval manages the health and care of student athletes by focusing on the reduction, treatment, and prevention of sports-related injuries using emerging tech.
What you will do:
As Lead Developer, you will collaborate other Development teams and take ownership for the technical development of the product.
Some of your specific tasks may include:
- Leading all aspects of product engineering, including functionality, testing and ongoing deployment
- Delivering a high-quality, stable application that is responsive to customer needs
- As required, recruiting, training and managing a team of developers
Who we need:
- Highly motivated, creative and execution-oriented developer with several years of web application development experience, ready to grow into a CTO role.
- You have a long track record building scalable software and great intuition for front-end design and usability.
- Commitment to quality over quantity.
- A desire to collaborate, more often than not.
- Clear communication skills. We are looking for someone that is comfortable explaining technical language in Layman’s terms.
- Extensive knowledge of complex web development (ideally in Ruby on Rails, though there is flexibility).
- Experience with HIPAA and HiTech compliance a bonus.
- Passion for working at an early-stage company.