About the Role:
As a Teaching Assistant at BrainStation, you’re supporting both students and fellow educators. Eager learners will come from far and wide to tackle various topics and you’re a key component of defining their journey.
A Week in the Life of a Teaching Assistant:
- 3 hours in class (one night/week)
- Providing action oriented feedback to your fellow educators and students
- Weekly reviews to ensure our courses are always evolving
- Smiling faces pumped up to see you once a week
- Setting the expectations with the assistance of your team
- You love to have fun, are obsessed with teaching, whilst making new friends
- You’re an egoless leader that’s open to action oriented feedback
- 3+ years of experience in your respective course discipline
- An extremely clean, functional design aesthetic
- A strong understanding of grid systems, composition and color, with a keen eye for typography, and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work with the design and development team to understand technology requirements and capabilities as they relate to the user interface
- Passion for current design trends and technologies and a desire to communicate this knowledge across the team
- Strong Balsamiq, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign skills, an eagerness to learn new tools
BONUS POINTS: We of course love to work with alumni and our students, have you considered taking a BrainStation course?
Founded in 2012, BrainStation is a progressive educational institution that is powering the next generation of creators. Fuelled by Konrad Group, a global leader in the consumer and enterprise technology space, BrainStation’s curriculum is developed and updated in real-time based on what's happening in the industry. BrainStation is education for the 21st century, where business, creativity and technology collide.