The Operations team is the backbone of Talent Inc’s success. As a member of the team you will be interfacing directly with our clients and writers to generate the best possible customer experience.
We’re building out our own new office space right now and want your input on the perfect working environment. Join us fast so you can steer us in the right direction!
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 2-3 years experience in a customer support/client service role.
- A great communicator (both verbal and written).
- Familiar with customer support interfaces.
- A desire to work in an ever-changing and dynamic startup .
- A willingness to contribute to the culture of our team.
- You’re authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
- An English / Journalism major would be an asset… but not required
Send us an intro and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to include your answer to two fun questions:
- What is your definition of a great company culture?
- Tell us something you are passionate about!?
NOT THIS ROLE?
We’re always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.
About Talent Inc.
Talent Inc. is redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. We offer talented, rigorous professionals the opportunity to join the largest and most successful personal career branding service in the world. Everyone in our team has the latitude to create superior work and grow their experience in a progressive, meritocratic environment. We're building the next generation of what it means to own your personal brand. We are the stewards of billions of datapoints that describe who you are as a job seeker. We're the biggest and brightest in a universal and world-wide market and we're excited about crafting itsTHE CHALLENGEOur business is growing fast, and with that we need the artiliary to back it up! We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work with many different personalities to get the job done. Great communicators and a passion for working for a growing startup is a must!future.