What we’re looking for: We are seeking a self-motivated IT Systems Administrator with a passion for technology and client service. In this role you will be responsible for the day to day IT operations and assist team members with their technical needs.
Experience is required to execute on IT projects in a timely manner with minimal supervision. This individual should be comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to support a dynamic, collaborative team. We are seeking an individual looking for a new challenge at a growing company where they can have a large impact.
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 to 3 years of experience with technical support and system administration in a multi-server environment
- Experience in designing, configuring, installation, and maintenance of Windows 2000/2003 networks. This includes installation, upgrades and maintenance of Active Directory
- Experience working in a Microsoft Windows environment, specifically Windows Server 2003/2008 and Windows XP/Windows 7 systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2010
- Strong applied knowledge and familiarity with hardware and software including but not limited to: servers, local/network printers, multifunction/all-in-one printer/scanner/fax machines, smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices
- Working and applied knowledge of Cat 5 wiring, network switching and routing, rack mounting of servers and networking equipment
- Working and applied knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, SNMP
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Methodical and disciplined approach to problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Management and configuration of Linux servers
- Experience working in a VMware Managed Environment
- Symantec Backup Exec
- System imaging and deployment with WinInstall
- Exchange 2010 server administration
- Avaya IP Phone systems
- MCSA or MCP desired, MCSE preferred
Our Core Values:
- Change: Continuous reinvention.
- Passion: Never give up, never give in.
- Discipline: You can’t manage what you can’t measure.
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, eshots is the leading event intelligence platform in the experiential marketing industry. We help our clients set and benchmark event strategies, maximize consumer lead capture and track/convert those leads into sales.