Account Executive – Market Research
This is a great opportunity for someone early in their career to work and sell to Fortune 500 clients. The Account Executive is responsible for meeting or exceeding the sales and client development goals through the successful execution of sales strategy and client development.
Survey.com combines crowdsourcing and mobile technology to help businesses improve their retail operations. Our users audit inventory, build promotional displays, stock shelves, and more, at retailers all across the country. Our clients benefit from a flexible, on-demand workforce that’s able to provide real-time, shelf-level store conditions.
- Develop, expand, and leverage client relationships with focus on developing incremental revenue through closing business and expanding existing relationships.
- Identify and research potential business opportunities.
- Conduct cold calls when necessary to open new accounts.
- Conducting and managing the bid process by qualifying RFP’s, writing proposals, and assisting in the development of effective pricing.
- Along with the market research lead and the director of sales, develop annual account plans including revenue, profit, Mobile Sales Targets, and a client communication plan.
- Plan and track sales activities using the Company’s CRM tool. Establish and provide quarterly, annual, and monthly forecasts.
- Support the Execution team during the kickoff, delivery, and reporting phases of project delivery to ensure client expectations are met.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, required.
- 1+ years outside sales experience, preferred.
- 1+ years experience in a client service or project management environment, preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Candidates will be expected to demonstrate how their past experience will translate into reliable sales results, i.e. quota attainment.
- Ability to travel up to 10% (approximately 2-4 full days per month and occasional overnight travel).
- Ability to work in a virtual work environment.
- Applicants should be local to Boston, New York, Chicago, or San Francisco.
Survey.com offers a competitive salary plus commission, a benefits package, paid time off, holidays, and a fun work environment.