Providing great support has been at the core of the appFigures platform from day one. Today, nearly six years later, we’ve grown to support thousands of members around the world and we’re growing rapidly. We’re looking for a sharp and friendly engineer who can take on the task of solving technical issues with speed and grace. This is a full-time job in our office in NYC’s Lower East side.
- Effectively identify and resolve technical issues reported by our members.
- Create and improve internal tools that make our customer-facing teams more powerful.
- Collect and communicate user feedback to the development team.
- Analyze trends in customer issues and suggest improvements to processes and policies
- Improve and add to written help and documentation
- Assist support team members in their day-to-day work
- A four-year degree in computer science or related field
- One or more years of professional programming experience (preferrably in C#)
- Some experience with databases
- Strong organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive and empathic attitude
You should apply if
- You’re an analytical thinker and a problem-solver
- You like technology, apps in particular
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Strong 401(k) retirement plan
- Pre-tax transit benefits, subsidized gym memberships and excellent discounts on hundreds of other well-known services and products
- Plenty of paid time-off and work-from-home days
- Awesome work station with multiple monitors and all the gadgets you need, even a 3D printer
- Fully stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunches
- Whiskey Fridays
- Personal Project Days
- Parties for employees and members
appFigures is an app store intelligence platform that delivers actionable insights through comprehensive reports of an app's performance in order to make better data-driven decisions. The platform features an intuitive user interface and easy-to-use tools that offer app owners the flexibility to customize how their data is delivered.