We are looking for world-class sales talent to join our amazing startup. You will be responsible for building and maintaining a pipeline of suppliers to make sure Kinnek has a very liquid marketplace for our SMBs. You will spend the majority of your time interacting with prospective suppliers, so you should be engaging and friendly while projecting professionalism.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to build liquidity in designated products
- Evaluate opportunities to increase market power and supplier satisfaction
- Deliver product demos and create new supplier acquisition materials
- Come up with new products and features to help suppliers get the most out of Kinnek
- Ability to “close the deal” with suppliers and get them quickly engaged
- Truly believes no task it too small or too large
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university
- 2+ years of sales and client-facing experience – must be comfortable pitching C-suite executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Hunter mentality with strong negotiation skills- Prior experience at Technology or Marketplace company is a major plus
- Highly-motivated, self-driven and ability to be effective in an unstructured environment
- Passionate about revolutionizing the way small and medium sized businesses do their purchasing
Kinnek is the first large-scale online marketplace for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), which allows places ranging from restaurants to microbreweries and bakeries to wineries to easily buy the equipment and supplies they need to open and operate. We’re replacing paper invoicing and calling down trade directories with a seamless quoting process and direct connection to suppliers selling the right products at the best prices. And we offer suppliers an evolving set of tools to easily communicate with and win new business. Combined, we're bringing business purchasing into the digital age. We’ve proven that there is a huge market and demand for our product, and we’re now iterating and scaling to become THE place where businesses manage their purchasing and supplier relationships.